White Tears - created for infant loss.
The milk a mother produces after the loss of her infant is often referred to as "white tears." A mother is not only grieving the loss of her child but also the dream she had of feeding, loving, and caring for them.
These earrings are a beautiful way to acknowledge what a mother who just lost her child is experiencing.
- All items are handmade, so no two are exactly alike.
- Materials: polymer clay, titanium
- Earring posts are hypoallergenic and made with pure titanium (nickel free) and have grade 430 stainless steel backs.
- Please handle earrings with care as they are delicate. Wearing in water, exposure to extreme conditions, or sleeping in earrings is not recommended. Extended, active use may weaken earring post bond.
- To clean earrings of makeup or dirt, gently swab with a bit of rubbing alcohol.
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING and will ship within 2-5 business days.
10% of profits will be donated to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, an organization that helps supports families after child loss.